(posted the wrong dates, they should be fixed now)
If you support going home you can vote for Archipelago here: topwebcomics.com/vote/12727
or check out the Archipelago Patreon here: www.patreon.com/user?u=981758
That's it guys! Book ten is over! But the story's not quite done yet. After a brief hiatus, the Archipelago epilogue will begin on the 18th of July! There will
be a few crowd scenes so I'm opening up $5 commissions again for OC cameos (more info below).
I'll be seeing you guys in a week or so! I'm really looking forward to showing you guys a glimpse of the future with the Arch crew.
Want your OC to appear in the Archipelago epilogue? From 7/6/16 to 8/6/16 you can commission a cameo for
your character for $5 per character! Archipelago needs extras for a crowd scene in the upcoming Archipelago epilogue and we're
looking to you for *hackcoughweddingguestscoughcough* cool background characters to be having a fun time.
Your original character will appear in the background of one panel in a non-speaking roll where they'll be having a pleasant time, so they won't be injured or ridiculed in any way.
- Two character limit, two appearance limit per character, so paying to have one character appear twice would be $10, two characters appearing once
each is $10, the maximum you can order is two characters who each get to appear twice for $20.
- Characters must be appropriate for a family comic so no characters that incorporate obviously sexual/gory/hateful elements into their design.
- There's no limit on how many people can order commissions but there is a time limit, and for your commission to count you must both contact me with your character design and send the money through paypal by the sixth of August. Please say which character(s) you're paying for in the paypal message, it helps me keep straight who's paying for what.
- While your character doesn't have to be of a canonical Archipelago race or culture I won't be accepting commissions of fan characters from other properties (no pokemon, fantrolls, mylittleponies, etc.).
How to order a cameo:
- Simply e-mail me at Archipelagomail@AOL.com with descriptions and/or references for your character(s). Both physical and personality descriptions are appreciated. Once you've put in your order I'll give you my paypal address and I'll add your character to the list of extras.
I'm really excited to start working on the epilogue, and it's thanks to you guys that we got this far. I hope you all enjoy the
final portion of Credenza's story.